Vote For Me!!!

****************POSTS***************

POSTS ARE BELOW

Thursday, August 14, 2008

7 votes its official

Well yup, Thanks to the awesome Blog readers and FlipFlopped 2. Im officially back on the site. I would like to thank the blog readers and Flipped. Ill resume my job as newspaper cheats next week. And Tony dont worry, I will only posts about the Newspaper. This is just a hi post. Im sorry for "What ever i did" (im not really sure what i did). But thanks for giving me 7 votes to get back on the site. Dont worry, I didnt vote. Webkinz R4me did though. And we all know her choose horrible idea.
THANKS EVERYONE!






My banner (not an advertisment, just showing them my banner)



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

5 Comments:

Tonymadi said...

if u want a more clear banner i can help u

mariomansp said...

no offense, but cant anyone here make an animated banner not with mybannermaker like i made on for Flip?...

mariomansp said...

one for*

iamanevilzombie said...

thanks tony go ahead and make it use the graphic i used.

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

Hey Mariomansp can you make me one plz?I asked you a while ago.I guess you forgot lol.