Vote For Me!!!

****************POSTS***************

POSTS ARE BELOW

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Book Room Contest

Im doing the Book Room Contest and here is what I have so far:

The Best Surprise Ever


May 3rd 2008, I was 363 days old and I my birthday was May 5th and it was coming to be my favorite day ever. I was walking around in the Town and nobody was talking to me. I hadn’t seen my friends all day and I couldn’t get into my house. My key was inside and it was locked. There were no windows on my house. I was locked out. I go to the Book Room to read a good book. I see Rockhoppers Journal! Cool I thought. I read it and when I get to the end I see a key! Rockhoppers Key! I end up sleeping in Rockhoppers Quarters. Cool huh? Rockhopper comes in. I panic. I find an empty treasure chest and I hide in it. Pretty comfy I thought. I end up sleeping there. May 4th 2008, Rockhopper leaves and I can finally leave to. People say he went inside a igloo and I felt jealous because I couldn’t get into mine. Too bad I thought.

What do you think?

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmm ok thats kinda disturbing

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

cool

Tonymadi said...

its not finished yet

Dalek ad said...

cool I like it ive written lots im finishing my 3rd one!

Dalek Ad

Zorbaks said...

Hey,Tonymadi!Your blog is awesome.. And videos are great! Nice job;)

Yea, we could add each other to our blogrolls.. I will add you!
How old are you? Your boy or girl?

About me: I'm girl, and i'm twelve. ;)

~Zorbaks

*Flipfloped 2* said...

Cool, i wrote one but i did not read the directions first. oops. i think my story was taken off the contest list.