Vote For Me!!!

****************POSTS***************

POSTS ARE BELOW

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Somthing i made for Tonymadis Awesome Blog

Everyone that veiw's the blog, do you like my "header". Everyone who posts, Do you like it either? Well i took alot of time making it. So rate it. 1-HORRIBLE 2-2 words, NOT GOOD 3-i like it but. 4-I like it :-) 5- LOVE IT!!!!!!!!. Dont worry, i wont get mad if you dont like it. Tonymadi, i saw the header you put up. I dont know how to make those. I use paint :-)

~Salinajean

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

5 definately! :) It is very good Salinajean. Good job.

Tonymadi said...

hey salinajean could you maybe put that up on my blog as a header. Thanx its really good

iamanevilzombie said...

Tonymadi, it dosnt show up. It just like, you know dosnt show

*Flipfloped 2* said...

i love it! 5000/5000

mariomansp said...

you have to edit the coding for it to show, which none of u know how to do, lol.

Anonymous said...

stay off this blog mario no one needs u here.

mariomansp said...

what did i say?

Anonymous said...

what dident u say?

Tonymadi said...

woah Mariomans ok hes gonna blame me for sayin that even though i didnt. Leave him alone

*Flipfloped 2* said...

i know who said that but im not gunna say

mariomansp said...

Tell me

*Flipfloped 2* said...

i dont think u know her but her cp name is kody252 she tol me she said that ik y tho..

*Flipfloped 2* said...

*told

*Flipfloped 2* said...

*idk SORRY TYPE O